Re: Check out my profile on LinkedIn

From: Karl Dubost <karl@la-grange.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 21:28:38 +0700
Cc: Henry.Story@bblfish.net, Social XG <public-xg-socialweb@w3.org>
To: Renato Iannella <ri@semanticidentity.com>

Le 12 juin 2014 à 07:41, Renato Iannella <ri@semanticidentity.com> a écrit :
> The other "lack of scruples" feature is that LinkedIn will show you a list of "People You May Know" (after you connect to someone)

The other lack of scruples is that people think it is right to upload a full address book on a third party site without checking if each individual contact is ok with that.

PS: Henry, do not share my contact information. If you are not sure you can manage it, just delete me from your address book. ;)

--
Karl Dubost 🐄
http://www.la-grange.net/karl/