implementation: Representing vCard Objects in RDF (Member Submission)

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 13:13:56 +0000
To: public-social-web-talk@w3.org,public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
The W3C "Representing vCard Objects in RDF" Member Submission was, in a
way, part of the output of the SWXG. Here 'tis:

	http://www.w3.org/Submission/vcard-rdf/

I've recently released a Perl module capable of converting from the RDF
representation of vCard to vCard 3.0 format:

	http://search.cpan.org/dist/RDF-vCard/

Conversion in the other direction is also planned.

This also slots in quite nicely with my Microformat parser which is
capable of parsing hCard and outputting it as RDF:

	http://search.cpan.org/dist/HTML-Microformats/

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>