Re: Social Web XG Meeting Sept 22nd: Final Report and Paul Trevithick on infocards and Higgins Project

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Kaliya <kaliya@mac.com> wrote:

> Hi SWXG folks,
>
>  I am really please to see this report coming together.
>
>   I think there is an opportunity to actually get together in person that
> we have coming up.
>   The Internet Identity Workshop is coming to London!
>
> http://www.internetidenttiyworkshop.com
>
>   Yes we have hopped the Ocean from last month's first ever outside the Bay
> Area IIW in  DC last month.
>
>  It is October 11th and I am happy if any of you (or your friends) want to
> attend for 30% off this is the code "SWXG"  here is registration
> http://iiweurope.eventbrite.com/
>
> Paul has attended like EVERY IIW ever - so you can ask him questions about
> what it is like.

Kaliya - thanks! Yes, I will definitely be there and I hope others will.
Very exciting!

Also, if you could send us a brief paragraph or two giving the group more
insight into Personal Data-spaces (particularly architectural choices, i.e.
use of XDI, does it use OStatus/ActivityStreams/OStatus, etc. would be
great.

       cheers,
            harry