From: public-xg-socialweb-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-xg-socialweb-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Henry Story
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 3:44 AM
To: Len Bullard
Cc: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
Subject: Re: Federated Social Web and Vendor Relationship Management

On 18 Sep 2010, at 20:11, Len Bullard wrote:

> Essentially a profile server I'd hazard a guess.

What was the question you are trying to guess an answer to?

> len

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.