Re: Final Report Editing.

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Alexandre Passant
<alexandre.passant@deri.org> wrote:

> On 10 Sep 2010, at 12:20, Mischa Tuffield <mischa.tuffield@garlik.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Alex/All,
> <snip/>
> On 10 Sep 2010, at 11:15, Alexandre Passant wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I cannot edit the wiki due to issues with login since yesterday evening -
> I'm not the only one in that case apparently.
> Harry, could you freeze the page later than expected - I hope it will be
> solved today but may not have enough time to edit (content section mainly).
>
> So, I just successfully attempted to make a couple of minor edits and was
> able to. As far as I am aware Henry was editing the wiki last night, perhaps
> it was a locking issue, I would have a go now if I was you.
>
> Wiki keeps telling me that my account is blocked to avoid hijacking - people
> outside the XG have the same issue and team has been informed - hope it will
> be solved soon.
> Alex.

Was out of internet access all weekend and catching up on e-mails -
can people who are having their account blocked (Alex, others?) please
e-mail me *off-list* and directly and I'll bug systems team about it
to fix this ASAP.

Note that if you get your W3C password wrong a number of times in a
row, your account will be temporarily frozen but you should be able to
try again in 5 minutes or so. I am not aware of someone's account
being *completely* frozen.