Re: Action Update Final Update and Tomorrow's Meeting Cancelled

Hi Alex,

On 9 Sep 2010, at 16:00, Alexandre Passant wrote:

> On 7 Sep 2010, at 21:58, Harry Halpin wrote:
>
>> Quick note everyone,
>>
>>  First, it's make it or break it time as regards any actions for the
>> final reports. On Friday evening, I'll be *freezing* the final report
>> and doing a final edit over the weekend (although we'll leave space
>> for more on Infocards/Higgins Project/identity in the browser). Then
>> I'll unfreeze by our meeting on the 15th, and we'll do final edits
>> then before releasing that draft to all our invited speakers for
>> comment...and then hopefully, the wider world.
>>
>>  So, *do your actions before Friday*. Here they are on the Web:
>> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/track/actions/open
>>
>> Also, due to an incredible once-in-a-blue-moon three co-chair
>> scheduling issue, we're cancelling the telecon, but we'll have Paul
>> back on ASAP to talk about Infocards and the Higgins project.
>
> I've updated ACTION-164 (btw, duplicated with ACTION-174) and fleshed out the data format section, adding a few pictures, and an example of querying social data with SPARQL.
>
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/FinalReport#Data_Formats

Awesome !

> There are other stubs that must be completed - but I don't have enough knowledge to add proper input here.
>
> I will provide input on tagging for ACTION-160 - and will directly add it in the report to same some time.

I have some text from Alexandre Monnin about tagging and NiceTag, post Fabien and Alex's telecon. I am about to put them into the Content Section now, re: ACTION - 175 .

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/track/actions/175

Can we liaise offline (irc ) about this if you want.

> Alex.
>
> NB: Harry, what time you plan to freeze the report tomorrow evening ? Can we expect the usual PST conference-deadline so that *late* input can still be done ?

And Oh, yes please that would be ideal for me :)

Mischa

>>        cheers,
>>            harry
>>

> --
> Dr. Alexandre Passant
> Digital Enterprise Research Institute
> National University of Ireland, Galway
> :me owl:sameAs <http://apassant.net/alex> .

Mischa Tuffield PhD
Email: mischa.tuffield@garlik.com
Homepage - http://mmt.me.uk/
Garlik Limited, 1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, TW10 6AW
+44(0)845 645 2824  http://www.garlik.com/