Re: Social Web XG Extra Meeting Wed. Oct 6th (12:00 Boston/16:00 London) - Wrapping up Final Report Take 2

Ditto to what Melvin wrote! Plus, very valuable to have worked
with/learned from so many experts from related fields. It was an amazing
learning experience, well worth the effort :-)

Thanks to everyone involved and a great product.

Congratulations!

--
Christine

Spime Wrangler