Re: Social Web Final Report - ready to publish

Hi Harry/Everyone,

On 30 Nov 2010, at 22:08, Harry Halpin wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
>   I HTMLized, and with the help of Mischa, now have the final report
> in an "almost ready to publish" moment. There's been no drastic
> changes since it left the wiki, but folks from OpenID Foundation,
> Kantara, and ISOC requested a few minor changes, which took a while to
> get agreement on, but are now done and all parties are satisfied. So,
> I'll do a final proof-reading tomorrow, fix up any remaining @@s and
> do a final validity check, and hit the publish button (so the final
> report will be published Thursday) if there's no objections. The link
> to the HTML copy is here:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/XGR-socialweb/

Great work on this, I will give it a final read tomorrow morning too.

Thanks to all which helped out with this document.

Cheers,

Mischa

>   cheers,
>    harry

Mischa Tuffield PhD
Email: mischa.tuffield@garlik.com
Homepage - http://mmt.me.uk/
Garlik Limited, 1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, TW10 6AW
+44(0)845 652 2824  http://www.garlik.com/