W3C Tech Plenary Presentation on "Findings of Social Web XG"

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 11:26:16 +0100
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
Everyone,

   I'm going to present these slides to TPAC [1] and point them to the
ready-to-publish version of the Final Report [2]. There's been some
last minute additions by folks at Kantara, fixes on OpenID
description, and some other bits - thanks everyone! I'll also do one
last call for comments on the final HTMLized version of the report,
once I get it pass the pubrules demons. Any last minute comments
welcome!

  cheers,
        harry

[1] http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin/homepage/presentations/tpac2010/