Re: Tomorrow: Social Web XG Meeting cancelled again

Sorry to say I am also unable to attend todayıs call thus I ³third²
cancelling for today.  Really good to read all the coverage of social web
announcements last week.

I suggest additional homework of reading Alardıs XMPP paper and posting
questions/comments to the mailing list.

Thanks,
Dan