Re: Tomorrow: Social Web XG Meeting cancelled again

On 4 May 2010, at 21:22, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org> wrote:

> Apologies, on airplane back to Europe from Raleigh WWW2010, where we
> had lots of face-to-face time with David Recordon and lots of Social
> Web XG members did great things with the Open Graph Protocol. We'll
> get momentum again, but am currently on the road and thus unable to
> chair, no luck finding DKA online!

Me neither, and i'm in an annual project review so would also have
sent regrets.

Suggested 'homework' for the week off: think about rdfa validators and
how they could be made modular to help publishers check which consumer
sites will understand their data...

Dan