Re: Investigation software snoops through social networks - Techw orld.com

That is why the next stage of the internet will require massive strengthening of democracies. We will need to slowly proceed towards a Swiss like complete participation of everyone in the polis. The potential for abuse is can be defused only in a completely p2p system.

Just my .2 €

Henry