Re: High-level social web guiding principles to SWxG

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 2:17 PM, "Döhler, Anita, VF-Group" <
Anita.Doehler@vodafone.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We think a definition of high level principles which constitute the Social
> Web would be useful in the context of defining the framework for the Social
> Web and its concepts.
>
> Attached/below a proposal of so far 5 principles for dicsussion on the
> mailing list and/or at the next SWxG telcon.
>
> High level principles
>
> 1.      What you see depends on who you are.

DKA mentioned today some potential further discussion on point (1).  So
perhaps this may be better in a dedicated thread but the immediate questions
I have are:

1. Will having a different veiw, depending on who you are, be necessarily be
RESTful?
2. Is being RESTful a pre-requisite, in general?