Re: Kim Cameron's Laws of Identity

The Data Portability Project is working on tools to support website
being clearer to users about their portability policies
http://wiki.dataportability.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4490392

and I know Mozilla is currently doing work in this area.
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Drumbeat/website/projects/privacyicons

-Kaliya