Re: Kim Cameron's Laws of Identity

Yes there is that paper from 2005 (around the time of the Lexicon).

There is this newer one with more recent vocab/concepts.
A Proposal for a Common Identity Framework: A User-Centric Identity
Metasystem.
http://www.identityblog.com/wp-content/images/2009/06/UserCentricIdentityMetasystem.pdf

I also mentioned Bob's Relationship Paperhttp://identityblog.burtongroup.com/bgidps/2009/02/relationship-paper-now-freely-available.html
via this link: http://www.burtongroup.com/Guest/Idps/RelationshipLayerWeb.aspx

"Consistent Experience Across Contexts"
is where the work on Active Clients from our community comes in.....I
do hope you can talk to the folks working on that. This work also gets
out of the need to have "one' technical protocol...the clients can be
multiprotocol.

to do all the things that Christine/Renato outlined in their paper -
the user needs consistent experience (that is also secure - meaning it
will be obvious to the user if something untoward is being done to
their data/info [preventing fishing etc])

The Venn of Identity paper was also mentioned in the IRC. Here is all
of Eve's stuff on it.
http://www.xmlgrrl.com/blog/categories/venn/

The paper itself published in IEEE was co-written with Drummond Reed.

hope this helps.
Let me know if you want to know more about any particulars of people/
work/efforts happening in our community it would be my pleasure to
help you connect to it.

-Kaliya