Next Meeting on Wed: A Poll on 21:00 UTC?

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 02:03:36 +0000
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
Can people (and this invitation definitely includes people like Chris
and Kaliya who have been discussing the text) attend the next telecon,
whose time was proposed to shift to 21:00 UTC so Renato Ianella,
co-author of the Social Web Framework document with Christine Perey
and based in Austrailia, can attend.

If you can attend, please tell me using this Doodle poll[1]. If we get
10+ people by the end of tomorrow, I'll ask Zakim to reschedule the
telecon.

         cheers,
               harry

[1] http://www.doodle.com/qid2xmf9bftmp7sk