Re: High-level social web guiding principles to SWxG

Hi Anita,

I suggest building a table to put Social Web guiding principles into
context.

First (left) column might cite the general case today (pre-Social Web,
what is the problem?), middle column a concrete example of how the
Social Web principle affects or benefits the user (point to a SWXG use
case?) and right column with the statement of the principle.

Or something along these lines.

--
Christine

Spime Wrangler