Reminder: First Meeting of Social Web XG in 2010 *next* week: Jan 13th 2010

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:30:45 +0000
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
Everyone,

   Just to clarify, we're having our next meeting Jan. 13th 2010.
There's been considerable report on the use-cases, a surprise
technical overview document contribution, and we also need to
straighten out what invited speakers we're going to have for next
year, and what our high-level goals are. So, hold on tight, 2010 was
just the beginning of the Social Web at the W3C!

           cheers,
                harry