From: public-xg-socialweb-request@w3.org <public-xg-socialweb-request@w3.org>
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org <public-xg-socialweb@w3.org>
Sent: Tue Dec 07 13:35:40 2010
Subject: Final Report published, XG closed...for now!

Everyone,

  The final report has been published and is on the front-page of
w3.org. If you can, spread the word through your various social
networks.

   http://www.w3.org/News/2010#entry-8969

 So the Social Web XG is officially closed, and now that DKA has
submitted the Federated Social Web charter, we'll commence monthly
test-case driven meetings at some point
in December I think.

      thanks everyone,
            harry