Re: "A Standards-based Framework for an Open and Privacy-aware Social Web" XG report title

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Alexandre Passant
<alexandre.passant@deri.org> wrote:

> On 2 Dec 2010, at 15:21, Harry Halpin wrote:
>
>> Actually, to be the most specific about what we are actually proposing
>> in the report, lets make the title
>>
>> "A Standards-based Framework for an Open and Privacy-aware Social Web"
>
> What about simply ?
>
>> "A Standards-based, Open and Privacy-aware Social Web"

Yes, that is a bit simpler.

Quick grammatical question re the comma:

"A Standards-based, Open_,_ and Privacy-aware Social Web"

OR

"A Standards-based, Open and Privacy-aware Social Web"

 cheers,
   harry

 cheers,
   harry