Re: Quick thought - re-title report "An Open and Privacy-aware Social Web: W3C Social Web Final Report"

On 2 Dec 2010, at 15:22, Harry Halpin wrote:

>> (2) Minimal RDFa markup (we've done that for the XSPARQL member submission)
>
> If you send me the RDFa, I will add it, but send it ASAP! We want this
> report out tomorrow...

I probably spoke to early, I cannot see how to differentiate author / editor in RDF.
I see that the W3C vocab used in [1] has just the notion of editor.
Any idea ?

Alex.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/tr.rdf