Quick thought - re-title report "An Open and Privacy-aware Social Web: W3C Social Web Final Report"

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 16:13:59 +0100
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
The current report "Social Web XG Final Report", is distinctly not
very interesting and may lead people not to read this report. Are
there any objections to changing the title to "An Open and
Privacy-aware Social Web: W3C Social Web XG Final Report". That is
more or less the theme of our report. Otherwise, I fear people may not
read this...

Unless I hear any objections, I will change the title and hit the
publish button today...

              changes,
                  harry