Re: The GeoSocial Universe

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Ted Thibodeau Jr
<tthibodeau@openlinksw.com> wrote:

> Tom, I think you're misreading the (not very well designed) infographic.
>
> The little black circle doesn't represent the number using mobile
> devices (and thus present that info only about Facebook users) -- the
> overlap of the site/service circle on the mobile devices circle does.

You're right.  I was completely fooled by the use of a circle to mean
something different than all the other circles.  I didn't realize it
was just an anchor used instead of an arrowhead.

Now that you've explained it, the overlaps make a lot more sense.

Tom