Re: Breakout session www2010 OGP RDFa notes in etherpad.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 11:08 PM, Fabien Gandon <
Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr> wrote:

> if you were there please add your notes...
> http://etherpad.com/ogp-rdfa

I wasn't there, but I've just posted the sketch of an XHTML/RDFa vocab
document on GitHub I made last week. Please don't cite it without copious
disclaimers; specifically it contains some wishful thinking and remodelling
and shouldn't be taken as representing Facebook's current design precisely.
It assumes the vocab is used to make assertions about things that are not
the pages that embed the RDFa. This isn't quite what is currently deployed,
although the difference is pretty small.

See http://github.com/danbri/og-vocab for details. The main file is
vocab.html and embeds some example RDFS/OWL vocabulary documentation
including illustrative mappings to other vocabs, as well as Javascript to
hide/show that detail. I chose to interpret the OG schema as talking
directly about restaurants and movies rather than be a set of classes whose
meaning was 'restaurant page', 'movie page'. The truth is currently
somewhere between the two, so consider this a discussion draft. Feel free to
fork it on github as long as disclaimers are preserved.

Sorry I couldn't be there f2f but hope this helps,

cheers,

Dan