Re: Drafting page for W3C SocialWeg incubator "widgets and social APIs" call - feedback welcomed

Thanks Dan,

As Champion of the the Apache Wookie (Incubating) project I would
welcome a meeting that aims to bring together different parties in
this space. I am unable to contribute a great deal to the technical
discussions at this point, although I am technical by backround. At
this time my interest is in community building around the Wookie
project, which obviously means the W3C Widget Spec.

I note that Andrew Savory (a Wookie mentor) is already on this mail,
I'd suggest also addingSylvain Wallez and Ate Douma both Apache
Members and mentors on Wookie with specific interestets in the widget
space - "Sylvain Wallez" <sylvain@apache.org>, "Ate Douma"
<ate@douma.nu>

I assume Scott Wilson is already subscribed to the public mailing list
- he's the one with the technical knowledge behind Wookie at this
stage.

I'll be joining the incubator group soon.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler

OSS Watch - supporting open source in education and research
http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk