Re: FW: [opensocial-community] Discussion from board meeting on Terms and Conditions...

2009/9/15 Jonsson, Håkan 1 <Hakan1.Jonsson@sonyericsson.com>:
> Hi,
>
> This mail was just posted to the OpenSocial mailing list. I think it is relevant to our work on privacy and best practices. There has been mentions of SWXG on that list before and some indications that they would be interested in discussions. What is the current status on liaisons with OpenSocial and the invitation to Chris Chabot, Kevin Marks as guest speakers?

Chris Chabot was very interested, and we are working on scheduling him
in ASAP, aiming for October. I'm personally really looking forward to
exploring OpenSocial in the SWXG, as it is taking off, and this
privacy work is something where it seems we in the XG has quite a bit
of speciality. Thanks for the e-mail forward!