Re: Privacy, security and social media management

From: Renato Iannella <renato@nicta.com.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 09:56:07 +1000
To: Christine Perey <cperey@perey.com>

On 14 Sep 2009, at 22:06, Christine Perey wrote:

> I would be interested in hearing what people think of the Global
> Lockbox
> proposal.
> See description here [1] http://www.globallockbox.com/index.html
> is this a company who we might invite to speak about their perspective
> in the future?

The concept is relevant - although I think we all would like
*distributed* profiles.

However, watch out for this bit: "GlobalLock is based on patented
technology...."
and its impact on this Royalty-Free Incubator Group [1].

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
NICTA

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/charter#patentpolicy