Re: PrimeLife Material

Hi,
W3C is part of the PrimeLife and I took an action during the XG
teleconference last week to send an email about it.
Since Alex gave the introduction, just one more link to a recent document
about requirements for privacy in SN:
http://www.primelife.eu/images/stories/deliverables/h1.2.5-requirements_selective_access_control-public.pdf
The focus is on access control to resources that users post on a SN site.
There's also work on a policy language, but only at internal draft stage.