User Story: Adding new features to Social Networks

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 12:59:29 +0200
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
Hi All

As some others have done, I've added an own page for this entry here:

I've agreed to champion this one, though not 100% sure who the
original author was.  I'll keep in sync any feedback received on this
with the wiki pages.

I think this should also extend to 3rd party apps, as well as a social
network adding their own apps.  So I think this extends to frameworks
such as the Facebook App Framework, OpenSocial, and of course, "The
Web as a Framework".