RE: ACTION [DONE]: hhalpin to make agenda for TPAC Tuesday

From: Jonsson, Håkan 1 <Hakan1.Jonsson@sonyericsson.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:45:33 +0200
To: "public-xg-socialweb@w3.org" <public-xg-socialweb@w3.org>
Looks good. Not sure of these two points though:

>     * Review of code-bases (Elgg, riseup.net, daisycha.in)
>     * Can we get w3.org to implement any of this?

Have we really come to a stage where we know what "this" means, so we are ready to discuss implementation and look at code? It seems to me we have mainly been getting an understanding of the landscape and current problems, and not yet discussed solutions.

How many are coming to TPAC?

/Håkan