Minutes from TPAC 2009: Social Web Panel on Plenary Day

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 23:44:56 +0000
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
Here's the minutes from TPAC on the "Future of the Social Web" panel
[1], featuring Adam Boyet, Fabien Gandon, and David Recordon, hosted
by DKA. Very worthwhile going through, and congrats on the successful
panel!

 In fact, if the speakers don't mind, I'd love to get a copy of their
slides to upload to the Social Web Wiki ASAP.  Just e-mail me the
slides or put them on the wiki and send me an e-mail. If the slides
are more than 10 MB, e-mail them to me as they won't upload to the
wiki.

   cheers,
         harry

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/11/04-tpac-minutes.html#item06