Activity Streams links for next telecon

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 22:24:50 +0000
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
For our next telecon, we'll be looking at Activity Streams [1], with
an invited talk by Chris Messina [2]. I'd recommend that people look
at this work, including reading this great (if possibly a bit dated)
introductory talk [4] and then reading the spec [3]. I'd be interested
in comments folks have about this work, in particular, it's use of
Atom, it's use of "objects" and "subjects" reminds me heavily of RDF
off the top of my head.

       cheers,
            harry

[1] http://activitystrea.ms/