Progress on the User Stories on Privacy and Context

From: Oshani Seneviratne <oshani@csail.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 23:02:48 -0400
To: "public-social-web-talk@w3.org" <public-social-web-talk@w3.org>, public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
Hi all,

This is to report the progress on the following action items:
ACTION-6 Provide use-cases for privacy and context on wiki (I see that
Harry has closed it, but it is not yet complete IMHO)
ACTION-10 Document takedowns as a user story

I rewrote the use cases I contributed last week [1][2], and added a
new one [3] based on Danbri's suggestion. All these are written using
the template given by Karl [4]. The use cases are far from perfect, so
please feel free to edit to make the stories more interesting :).

Also, I added the "atomic pattern deliverables" on the same page. I
thought that it might help us to gather ideas from the user story and
construct the deliverables. If you think that's a bad idea, we could
work on the deliverables on another page. I wasn't just sure how it
should be organized on the wiki.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/UserStories#Intransitivity_of_Policies_Applied_to_Social_Network_Data
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/UserStories#Inferences_on_location_based_contextual_data
[3] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/UserStories#Document_Takedowns.3F_Propagators