[W3C-SWXG] Privacy text

From: Mischa Tuffield <mischa.tuffield@garlik.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 09:46:49 +0100
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
Hello Again,

Just a note to say that I will tidy up the privacy text I put up on
the wiki, and will try and channel Joseph Bonneau [1], will find out
whether he would be interested to talk to people on the XG, unless
there are any objections?

Secondly, I was wondering whether I should contact Mor Naaman,
regarding 'context', I been in contact with Mor before and am happy to
try and channel him to the XG, once again any objections ?

Regards,

Mischa
[1]  http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~jcb82/
Mischa Tuffield