Action: Liaisons

From: Alexandre Passant <alexandre.passant@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 16:29:46 +0100
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
Hi,

As a follow-up / action of today's meeting [1], I created a wiki page
for liaisons between the XG and other groups (based on the groups
listed on the charter + some add-ons).

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/Liaisons

While there are probably obvious candidates for liaisons (FOAF, PLING,
SIOC, MobileWeb, ...), I didn't put anyone here - I'll let the chairs
clarify the process for that, if any.

Best,

Alex.

NB: I don't know if this can be fixed but the link to the Web Security
Context Working Group is wrong in the current charter, it redirects to
HTML5.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/05/20-swxg-minutes.html#action07
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/charter

--