RE: ACTION [CONTINUES] -- suggestion for prefix

From: MAKNAVICIUS LINAS <Linas.Maknavicius@alcatel-lucent.fr>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 15:05:34 +0200
To: "Harry Halpin" <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>, <public-xg-socialweb@w3.org>

 Harry, all,

I would propose that all postings to this mailing list would be prefixed
by e.g. [W3C-SWXG] or [SWXG].
Otherwise it is extremely cumbersome to follow the discussions
efficiently and in time
(for me it is unmanageable, I receive tons of non-tagged mails).

IS IT POSSIBLE TO AUTOMATICALLY CONFIGURE THE LISTSERV LIKEWISE (for
everybody on this list) ?

Thanx,

Linas
Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs