Microformat/GRDDL-enabled agenda and regrets for May 20th meeting

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 14:48:42 +0200
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
 I've taken the liberty of creating an agenda for the next telecon
[1]. Notice that the agenda is microfomrat and GRDDL-enabled, so there
is also an RDF version of the agenda [2]. Zakim, our wonderful IRC
bot, can then read the RDF version, re "Zakim, read agenda from
and then one can issue commands like "Zakim, take up item 1" and
"Zakim, next item".

I also must give regrets for the next telecon, as I have my Ph.D. viva
on May 20th all day and can't change schedule! However, I will be back
on-board as Dr. Halpin after this. I think DKA or DanBri can present
my proposal as regarding task force timing, which I've already
e-mailed to this list [2]. I'll e-mail to the list before telecon time
my free time for having a "Intro to the W3C" session, but basically
anytime Friday works for me.