Microformat/GRDDL-enabled agenda and regrets for May 20th meeting

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 14:48:42 +0200
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
 I've taken the liberty of creating an agenda for the next telecon
[1]. Notice that the agenda is microfomrat and GRDDL-enabled, so there
is also an RDF version of the agenda [2]. Zakim, our wonderful IRC
bot, can then read the RDF version, re "Zakim, read agenda from
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/weekly-agenda.rdf"
and then one can issue commands like "Zakim, take up item 1" and
"Zakim, next item".

I also must give regrets for the next telecon, as I have my Ph.D. viva
on May 20th all day and can't change schedule! However, I will be back
on-board as Dr. Halpin after this. I think DKA or DanBri can present
my proposal as regarding task force timing, which I've already
e-mailed to this list [2]. I'll e-mail to the list before telecon time
my free time for having a "Intro to the W3C" session, but basically
anytime Friday works for me.

[1]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/weekly-agenda.html
[2]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-socialweb/2009May/0065.html