Re: Task Force Organization Proposal: Meet right after SWXG Telecons

On 15 May 2009, at 02:23, Harry Halpin wrote:

> We had a number of organization suggestions last meeting, and task
> forces got wide support. In particular, the two task forces that had
> volunteer leaders (I think!) was Karl Dubost for a Privacy Task Force
> and Joaquin Salvachua for the Portability Task Force. Each should have
> a back-up, any volunteers?

I would be happy to co-lead the Privacy Task force with Karl
(and general liaison with the W3C Policy Interest Group as on it its
co-chairs).

My feelings (for all task force) is to keep the overall SWXG goal [1]
in mind:

"Our goal is to provide a forum through which collaborations relating
to social web standards can be formed, and through which the results
of practical standards-oriented collaborations can be reported and
discussed"

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
NICTA

[1] <http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/charter>