Re: Task Force Organization Proposal: Meet right after SWXG Telecons

From: Renato Iannella <renato@nicta.com.au>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 12:38:18 +1000
To: <public-xg-socialweb@w3.org>

On 15 May 2009, at 02:23, Harry Halpin wrote:

> We had a number of organization suggestions last meeting, and task
> forces got wide support. In particular, the two task forces that had
> volunteer leaders (I think!) was Karl Dubost for a Privacy Task Force
> and Joaquin Salvachua for the Portability Task Force. Each should have
> a back-up, any volunteers?

I would be happy to co-lead the Privacy Task force with Karl
(and general liaison with the W3C Policy Interest Group as on it its

My feelings (for all task force) is to keep the overall SWXG goal [1]
in mind:

"Our goal is to provide a forum through which collaborations relating
to social web standards can be formed, and through which the results
of practical standards-oriented collaborations can be reported and

Cheers...  Renato Iannella

[1] <http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/charter>