RE: Pre-Telecon Introductions

Greetings --

Ann Bassetti here, from Boeing. As a long-time rep from Boeing to the W3C, I know several of the folks on this list and look forward to meeting the rest of you.

Within Boeing I work as a strategist and evangelist for how we use Web and Collaboration technologies. We are actively exploring these new kinds of tools, to see how we can use them for best advantage in a huge company. A company this size is so big that we essentially reflect the same kinds of problems as occur in the public space, so share the concerns suggested by many of you in your introductions.

My colleagues Pam Yurczyk and Adam Boyet are actually our representatives to this XG. (I will let each of them introduce themselves.) For this reason and due to my other time commitments, I will mostly 'lurk' in these meetings and on the list.

I live in Seattle, but Boeing has locations all over the world.

I am keen to see how this develops.

 -- Ann

Ann Bassetti
Associate Technical Fellow