Re: Pre-Telecon Introductions

From: Tim Anglade <tim.anglade@af83.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 13:14:07 +0200
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org, public-social-web-talk@w3.org
Hi there,

I'm Timothée Paco Anglade, tpa on #socialweb. Most people call me Tim.

I work for a social network creator and operator called af83 [1].
We're based in Paris, San Francisco and Lisbon. I'm in charge of most
of the R&D projects we do in the social networks and social media
field, ranging from technology to sociology, from psychology to the
economy.

I joined this merry band at the Workshop in Barcelona earlier this
year and co-authored our charter [2] with Christine, danbri and Harry.

My interest in this group is to work towards standardizing in our
minds or on paper the way we address social network problematics and I
see this XG as a good first step in that direction.
The underlying assumption in my participation is that we should work
on solutions the industry needs, can and wants to use.

Cheers,
Tim

[1] http://af83.com/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/charter

Tim Anglade | director, “Turbulences” dpt. | af83
42, boulevard de Sébastopol | 75003 Paris | France
1436, Howard St | San Francisco | CA 94103 | USA
Tel : +33 1 42 72 33 32
Mob : +33 6 35 92 77 58
Skype : timanglade
Web : www.af83.com

This email is:  [X] bloggable   [ ] ask first   [ ] private