Pre-Telecon Introduction for Ronald P. Reck

From: Ronald P. Reck <rreck@rrecktek.com>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 05:18:38 -0400
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
Hello all, my name is Ronald P. Reck and I represent myself
and the company I founded, RRecktek LLC. My training is in the field
of Linguistics, but I have a broad background. My greatest interests
are in the areas of scalability, knowledge representation, semantic
interoperability and how standards can promote harmony.

I will be participating in this XG as an invited expert. Like several
others, I am concerned with issues related to privacy and ownership of
publicly available personal information. As we all realize by now, once
its out there, there is no taking it back!

--
Ronald P. Reck        skype:RonaldReck