Pre-Telecon Introduction for Ronald P. Reck

From: Ronald P. Reck <rreck@rrecktek.com>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 05:18:38 -0400
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
Hello all, my name is Ronald P. Reck and I represent myself
and the company I founded, RRecktek LLC. My training is in the field
of Linguistics, but I have a broad background. My greatest interests
are in the areas of scalability, knowledge representation, semantic
interoperability and how standards can promote harmony.

I will be participating in this XG as an invited expert. Like several
others, I am concerned with issues related to privacy and ownership of
publicly available personal information. As we all realize by now, once
its out there, there is no taking it back!

Ronald P. Reck        skype:RonaldReck
Direct Line     	(360) 488-1082