Re: Agenda for Social Web XG Telecon: Wed. Jun 24th 13:00-15:00 UTC - Invited Speaker: Kaliya Hamlin

Can I suggest a slight update to section 4. I posted a proposal for the
context TF charter earlier today at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-socialweb/2009Jun/0121.html

With a gust speaker I don't expect we'll take long over this but I hope
we can highlight its existence during the call and see what needs to be
done to move it forward, no doubt with edits.

Cheers

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
http://philarcher.org/

i-sieve technologies                |      W3C Mobile Web Initiative
Beyond Impressions                  |      www.w3.org/Mobile