From: Kaliya <kaliya@mac.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: Invitation to W3C Social Web next Wed. June 24th 2:00-3:00Z
To: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>

Looking forward to speaking with you tomorrow morning.

Some information about me.
http://www.identitywoman.net/about-kaliya/bio

Talks I have given re: identity
http://www.identitywoman.net/talks/past-talks
(my most recent one is missing I will try and have it up by evening my time)

The main community meeting place is IIW - twice a year
we recently put up our blog/website
http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com
You can see the list of initiatives on the side bar.

We invite you all to our November conference Nov 3-5

More about what the workshop is about:
http://iiw.idcommons.net/Iiw2008b

Here is information about how we got to where we are and our philosophy.
http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com/iiw-identity-community-bumps-in-the-road/

Here is something about how shared language emerged in the community.
http://www.identitywoman.net/the-practice-of-cultivating-community

More of the past stuff is on our wiki:
http://iiw.idcommons.net

Here is a link to our book of proceedings from the Fall conference.
http://iiw.idcommons.net/Notes_08b

Identity Commons is the community organization we set up to "hold"
community activity and has a focus on information sharing and exchange
http://wiki.idcommons.net

It should be noted that "any" kind of organization/project/work group
of another organization can join - including your working group if you
want....
We have a core purpose and principles that are our DNA
http://wiki.idcommons.net/Purpose_And_Principles

http://wiki.idcommons.net/Main_Page#Learn_More_About_the_Organization

History (just a longer background)
http://wiki.idcommons.net/History