Re: ACTION [CONTINUES] W3C-style "edit" user stories on http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/UserStories

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Tim Anglade<tim.anglade@af83.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've taken a dive into the user stories [1] and made some changes but the
> editing is far from over.
>
> If the chair would allow some time today on the call (maybe as part of item
> #5 on the agenda [2]), I'd like to get a chance to state my approach, as
> well as gather feedback and ideas so that we can produce something both
> fairly standardized and comprehensible.

Definitely. I'm looking for some other W3C use-case documents around
that might help. Some of them seem to specify a number of user-stories
like the GRDDL use-cases [1] while others like the SVG use-cases [2]
seem to specify more abstract functionality, while RIF use-cases [3]
mix the two approaches up. I'd like to see maybe  a simpler document
where each bit of abstract functionality is introduced by a short and
easy-to-understand use-case, ideally grounded (although perhaps this
is controversial) in real-world use-cases.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/grddl-scenarios/
[2] http://dev.w3.org/SVG/modules/layout/publish/SVGLayoutReqs.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/rif-ucr/