W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-socialweb@w3.org > June 2009

Social Web XG Agenda: Wednesday Tuesday 17th 2009 13:00-15:00Z

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:38:13 +0100
Message-ID: <b3be92a00906161238n22fd97b5xc730024a055e60ee@mail.gmail.com>
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
Note it was taken from the wiki-page. Discussion of context proposal
will be a priority, but I'd like to talk (perhaps informally, after
the official telecon is over) about Iran and social networking tools
afterwards. Also, for next meeting, perhaps we could get Soren to go
through their privacy work?

HTML:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/weekly-agenda.html

SWXG WG Weekly

    1. Convene [2]SWXG WG meeting of 2009-06-17T13:00-15:00Z (See your
       [3]local time)
          + [4]Zakim teleconference bridge: Boston, USA:
            [5]+1.617.761.6200 code:SWXG Nice, France:
            [6]+33.4.89.06.34.99 code:SWXG Bristol, UK:
            [7]+44.117.370.6152 code:SWXG ([8]zakim calendar)
               o supplementary IRC chat: [9]#swxg on irc.w3.org port
                 6665
          + chair: hhalpin
          + scribe: parcher
          + roll call, comments on the agenda.
            regrets:
          + PROPOSED: to approve [10]SWXG WG Weekly -- 10 June 2009 as
            a true record
          + PROPOSED: to meet again Wed, 24 June. scribe volunteer?
          + Next scribe: Stephan Baumann
    2. Discussion on Context
          + See wiki web-page of the Context Task Force
          + What is scope of task force?
          + What are the deliverables?
          + See [11]proposal by Claudio
    3. General Organization and Task Forces
          + ACTION: joaquin to write up draft scoping and definition
            for portability and architecture task force
          + [CONTINUES] ACTION: adam to find a good final report
            template and port it to the wiki
          + [CONTINUES] ACTION: danbri follow up re whether to use
            survey tool at w3c or elsewhere >
          + Please fill out [12]questionnaire about your attendance to
            TPAC 2009
    4. Invited Guests
          + [CONTINUES] ACTION: danbri to find someone from Opera to
            talk Widgets
          + [DONE] ACTION: hakon to ask Terry Eagle and Sandy Pentland
            for guest telecon
          + [CONTINUES] ACTION: karl to contact Evan over
            OpenMicroblogging and W3C.
          + [CONTINUES] ACTION: Renato and DanBri and hhalpin to
            schedule DataPortability.org/XMPP
          + Can cperey get a date for the mobile phone operators she
            knows to discuss what their needs are with the W3C, and how
            the W3C could be able to help?
    5. Creating User Stories on the Wiki
          + ACTION: tpa to W3C-style "edit" [13]user stories
          + More stories from business or developer side? John wants to
            develop software X, Company Y is a social networking site
            and wants...
          + [CONTINUES] ACTION: tinkster to document developer stories
            on wiki.
    6. Social Network Matrix
          + [CONTINUES] ACTION: hhalpin to retrieve top X social
            networking sites from the top 500 sites of Alexa
          + hhalpin got the beginning of an alexa-based [14]list of
            social networking sites, but needs help with foreign
            speakers to confirm suitability of some sites.
          + [CONTINUES] ACTION: cperey to make list of top 30 to do
            profiles on, to merge with hhalpin's list on alexa
          + ACTION: karl to create the matrix to be filled
Received on Tuesday, 16 June 2009 19:38:51 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 16 June 2009 19:38:52 GMT