Re: [Social] Opera Unite: webserver in a browser

Folks,

Here is another way of serving HTTP requests from a browser and for
doing various kinds of relaying: http://www.reversehttp.net/

It's HTTP specific so I am not sure if it's OT for this list.  If not,
apologies.  Nevertheless: MBOI and comments are welcomed.  I am cc'ing
the author, Tony Garnock-Jones from the RabbitMQ team.

Cheers,

alexis