PROPOSAL: Meet at TPAC and IIW [was Re: ACTION: November 2009 Face to Face meeting of the XG members and/or Workshop]

Good job on Wiki-page Christine! I've added some notes, reproduced here:

Just to clarify my proposal, I wasn't thinking about a separate W3C
Workshop that week, as most of us will be over-booked, but rather
taking advantage of existing events to get work done. In particular,

1. Should we host a 2-day working session at TPAC2009[1](either
Monday-Tuesday or (Thursday-Friday), with a preference to
Thursday-Friday if we wish to attend Internet Identity Workshop.
Registratin Fee 50 dollars a day.

2. Should we join up with the Internet Identity Workshop[2]? They run
Nov 2-5th. Registration fee unknown, but seems to run a few hundred
dollars :(

PROPOSAL: we meet Thursday-Friday as Social Web XG if more than 10
people will definitely attend, and encourage people informally to
attend Internet Identity Workshop.

[1]http://www.w3.org/2009/11/TPAC/overview.html
[2]http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com/