Subject: 	Fwd: DataPortability Community Invited to Semantic
Technologies Conference in San Jose, CA June 14-19th, Free and
Discounted Options
Date: 	Tue, 2 Jun 2009 18:22:47 -0700
From: 	daniela barbosa <danielavbarbosa@gmail.com>
To: 	danbrickley@gmail.com

Here are the details!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *danielabarbosa* <danielaVbarbosa@gmail.com
<mailto:danielaVbarbosa@gmail.com>>
Date: Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 6:22 PM
Subject: DataPortability Community Invited to Semantic Technologies
Conference in San Jose, CA June 14-19th, Free and Discounted Options
To: "DataPortability.General" <dataportability-public@googlegroups.com
<mailto:dataportability-public@googlegroups.com>>

We are hosting a DataPortability get-together at SemTech 2009, the
Semantic Technology Conference, at the San Jose Fairmont on Monday,
June 15, 2009, 6:00pm - 8:00pm.  As an added bonus, when you register
to attend this meetup, you will get access to Chris Saad’s conference
session which takes place immediately prior (5:00pm-6:00pm)!  You need
to register so to register for both opportunities, please use the link
below:

https://www.regonline.com?eventID=677058&rTypeID=142122
<https://www.regonline.com?eventID=677058&rTypeID=142122>

FREE Access gets you:
--5:00pm - 6:00pm It's Time for Social Media to Become Personal Media
with Chris Saad, JS-Kit
--6:00pm - 8:00pm Community Discussion : Data Portability and The
Semantic Web with Daniela Barbosa DataPortability Project/Dow Jones
and Chris Saad  among other DataPortability Project members
--Ability to network with Semtech attendees!

If you would like to see other attendance options, including tutorials
and over 220 hours of educational content, please visit:
http://semtech2009.com/2009/registration/

Interested in attending the full conference? Use the DataPortability
Discount code: ST9DP
It will give the user $200 off a “full event” or “conference only”
registration fee and $100 off a “tutorial day only” fee.

For example: If you are also interested in attending a full Semantic
Search Day on Wednesday. Use the code to get you $100 off the day
price of $195! http://www.semantic-conference.com/2009/semsearchday/

Questions? What to host a conversation during our community
discussion? Please drop me a line at danielavbarbosa [@} gmail.com
<http://gmail.com> .

thanks and see you in San Jose!

--
Daniela Barbosa
DataPortability Co-founder and Chairperson

http://www.danielabarbosa.com
www.dataportability.org <http://www.dataportability.org>