Re: List of Social Networking Sites from Alexa

Apparently BBS (Bulletin Board Systems) seems to be *still* very
popular in Taiwan. According to my friend who uses it quite
frequently, during peak hours popular forums may have around 500,000
users. This is not really comparable to the numbers for the top social
networking sites today. But it's fascinating to see that people are
still using this 80's way of social networking! :)

--
Oshani