RE: slides for July 22 conference call

Hi,

Yes, I think that contextually-relevant messages are the direction in which
we are all heading. If a company is willing to pay to get my attention, and
it is relevant to my interests, then this is a good business for everyone.

Purchase behavior is a good one (and one which Facebook tried to "tap" but
got scolded). Personally, I think we are all heading towards a
recommendations model (people and algorithms will recommend/anticipate the
interest or desire of the user). If I make a lot of recommendations which
others value, then my social status rises and, fundamentally, I might get
more attention which most humans value at some level.

Many thanks for the discussion and I hope that this gets adopted (receives
attention!!) as a future activity in the SW working group or elsewhere.

Christine